I Need Help With...
These are the most common issues we see in IT Support and a few quick steps you can take to resolve them quickly!
Please follow these steps before entering a ticket into our support system.
If you can't find your Clever badge
1. Make sure you know your student email address and password.
If you need a password reset, please enter an IT Support Ticket.
2. Log into the device with your student email address and password.
Zoom uses a lot of your device's processing power. The majority of the time connectivity, microphone, speaker, and video issues can be quickly resolved in three simple steps:
1. Hold down the power button on the device until it completely turns off.
2. Power the device back on and log in.
3. Re-join or join a Zoom session.
If the issue continues after re-booting, please enter an IT Support Ticket.
Please enter an IT support ticket in Incident IQ for hardware issues, including:
• Device won't power on
• Touch pad isn't working
• Keyboard is broken or missing keys
• Screen or other physical damage