Welcome to the AGCS Sports Boosters!
Let’s Support our Athletes!
Do you have a student athlete in your family? Are you a proud parent of a sports fanatic? If so, the AGCS Sports Boosters is for you!
Join us for a
Monday, February 8 at 7:00 PM
This month we will be discussing ways to show support to our winter athletes who are unable to play and fundraising ideas.
We look forward to seeing you on the 8th!
We are dedicated to enhancing the high school sports experience for our student athletes, their families, coaches, staff, and the student body. Through effective fundraising and the generous volunteering of your time, we will support the development of well-rounded student-athletes who represent AGCS with pride, excelling in both academics and athletics.
In sports and in life- we envision student athletes who:
● Appreciate the value of healthy competition
● Foster teamwork and inclusion
● Model leadership
● Display strong work ethic
Our goals for the year
● Boosting athletic morale during this unprecedented time
● Design a educational series to foster athletic leadership and initiative
● Conduct fundraising event (possibly virtual)
● Championship jackets for soccer team
● Scholarship donations
● Purchasing of equipment
● Supplemental funding for uniforms