Night at the Races
Sponsored by the AGCS PTO
Friday, March TBA, 6:00-10:00pm
Redman's Hall, Oxford
$TBA per person or $TBA for a table of eight
Mark your calendars and get ready for a night of great fun, food, entertainment and horse racing on the big screen! This is an exciting evening for adults. Your ticket includes dinner, drinks (beer, wine, soda, water) dessert and a great night of horse racing fun!
Here's How it Works
You receive a program when you arrive and you may place bets for $2.00 on any horse you choose – one race at a time. You watch the races on the big screen and you WIN CASH if your horse comes in first place!
In addition to the horse races, there will be a silent auction with lots of amazing items to bid on throughout the night. We'll also have tons of raffle baskets filled with great things!
The Night at the Races is a community event. This year's proceeds will benefit AGCS PBIS programming, technology, and curriculum needs at ELC and State Road. You can help make this fundraising event a HUGE success! At the last event, the generosity of our parents and community members made our Night at the Races event extremely successful - we raised OVER $30,000!
Have an Unforgettable Night While Helping Our School
Buy tickets to the event
- Purchase Your Tickets through our Online Payment Webpage. Bring your family, friends, relatives and get everyone in on the fun. We are limiting ticket sales , so don't miss out on getting seats - they will sell out quickly! You may also download the NATR Ticket Order Form and send it in with your payment (checks made out to AGCS).
- Can't make it? Consider making a donation! Please visit our Online Payment Webpage to make your donation today.
- Silent Auction Donations – NOTHING IS TOO GREAT OR TOO SMALL! If you have anything that you would like to donate or know someone who would donate something to us, please contact Maggie Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Christina O'Connor at email@example.com. Great items include:
- Sports tickets – Phillies, Eagles, Flyers, college sports etc.
- Theater tickets – do you have season tickets and can't make one performance? Consider donating them to help our school!
- A week stay at your beach house (or someone's who you know)
- Gift cards to local businesses or chains. We all have different connections in the community. Getting a business that you frequent or know the owner to donate to our event will help our success tremendously!
- Business Advertisement in the Race Night Booklet. This is an outstanding opportunity to reach a large number of community members who like to support businesses that support our school! If you own a business or know a person who owns a business and would like to advertise, please contact Christina O'Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org.