Skip To Main Content

Enrollment Documentation

Enrollment Documentation

During the application process, families will have an opportunity to submit the school’s required registration documentation needed to finalize a student's enrollment if offered an enrollment spot.

If being offered an enrollment spot, families must accept or decline the seat via the lottery results notification email you receive and have submitted all required registration paperwork within ten (10) business days of the results/update notification, or your child's seat will be released and offered to a different applicant.

Required Documentation

As part of the application process, families have an opportunity to provide the following registration items.  If you are enrolling twins, triplets etc, you will need to submit individual documents for each student. 

  1. Charter School Enrollment Form
  2. Proof of Age - acceptable documentation for proof of age includes:
    • An original or clean copy of birth certificate
    • Baptismal certificate
    • Copy of record of baptism, notarized or duly certified and showing date of birth
    • Notarized statement from the parents/guardians indicating date of birth
    • Valid passport
    • Prior school record indicating the date of birth
  3. Proof of Residency - Two forms of proof are required. Acceptable documents for proof of residency must include the resident’s name and address. The following documents are acceptable as proof of residency:
    • One (1) of the following:
      • Property Deed/Settlement Agreement/Agreement of Sale (with name and current address) - A tuition agreement will be required prior to registration if residency has not been established
      • Most recent mortgage statement (with name and current address)
      • Most recent property tax bill (with name and current address)
      • Property lease signed by both parties, executed within the last year (with name and current address)
    • And one (1) of the following:
      • Utility bill or official correspondence from a utility company (with name and current address) dated within last 3 months
      • Pennsylvania Department of Transportation identification card or drivers license (with name and current address)
      • Government agency identification card (with name and current address)
      • Homeowner's/renter's/title insurance policy (with name and current address)
      • Official correspondence from bank or credit card company (with name and current address)
      • Paystub (with name and current address)
      • Vehicle registration card or insurance (with name and current address)
    • If during your enrollment process you indicate that the child is currently homeless, AGCS will work with the parent/legal guardian to obtain necessary residency documents.
  4. Immunization Record
    State law requires that a complete record of the following immunizations are provided at school registration:
    • 4 doses of tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis (1 dose on or after the 4th birthday)
      Usually given as DTP or DTaP or if medically advisable, OT or Td
    • 4 doses of polio (4th dose on or after 4th birthday and at least 6 months after the previous dose is given)
      A fourth dose is not necessary if the third dose was administered at age 4 years or older and at least 6 months after the previous dose
    • 2 doses of measles, mumps, rubella
      Usually given as MMR
    • 3 doses of hepatitis B
    • 2 doses of varicella (chickenpox) or evidence of immunity

      Students entering 7th grade:
    • 1 dose of tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis (Tdap) on the first day of 7th grade.
    • 1 dose of meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV) on the first day of 7th grade.

      Students entering 12th grade:
    • 1 dose of MCV on the first day of 12th grade. If one dose was given at 16 years of age or older, that shall count as the twelfth grade dose.
    • If your child is exempt from immunizations, he or she may be removed from school during an outbreak.
  5. District Transportation Form (if applicable)
    • Students submitting an application who reside in the following school districts must submit an Act 372 Request for Transportation form in the registration portal: Avon Grove School District, Coatesville Area School District, Kennett Consolidated School District, Octorara Area School District, Oxford Area School District, and Unionville Chadds-Ford School District.
  6. Report Card/Transcript Copy
    • Students enrolling in Grades 1-12 must submit a recent copy of their student’s report card and/or HS transcript.
  7. Request for Records
    • Students enrolling in Grades 1-12 must submit a Request for Records form.
  8. IEP/504 Documents
    • If you indicate that your child was receiving special education services or had a 504 in place at their previous school we ask that you submit a recent copy of their IEP/504 Agreement with the application.