Last Year's Night at the Races
Saturday, March 25th, 6:00-10:00pm
Redman's Hall, Oxford
$35 per person or $240 for a reserved table for eight
Mark your calendars and get ready for a night of great fun, food, entertainment and horse racing on the big screen! This is an exciting evening for adults. Your ticket includes dinner, drinks (beer, wine, soda, and water,) dessert and a great night of horse racing fun!
Here's How it Works
You receive a program when you arrive and you may place bets for $2.00 on any horse you choose – one race at a time. We watch pre-recorded horse races on the big screen and you WIN CASH if your horse comes in first place!
In addition to the horse races, we will once again have our legendary silent auction and themed raffle baskets. Many people attend this event just for the auction and baskets.
- Our silent auction offers truly amazing items to bid on throughout the night - valued at $100-$500, you can get them for a fraction of the cost!
- We'll have TONS of raffle baskets (usually around 130 of them) filled with fabulous items and gift cards! Visit this page again closer to the event for a lists of items.
The Night at the Races is a community event. This year's proceeds will benefit AGCS PBIS programming and curriculum needs at ELC and State Road. You can help make this fundraising event a HUGE success! At our last event, the generosity of our parents and community members made our Night at the Races event extremely successful - we raised OVER $30,000!
Have an Unforgettable Night While Helping Our School
This is an incredible deal! Enjoy an entertaining, fun night out and a fabulous dinner for just $35, while supporting our school.
- Purchase Your Tickets: bring your family, friends, relatives and get everyone in on the fun. Don't miss out on getting seats! Tickets are available:
- Can't make it? Consider making a donation! Please visit our Online Payment Webpage to make your donation today.
- Silent Auction Donations – NOTHING IS TOO GREAT OR TOO SMALL! If you have anything that you would like to donate or know someone who would donate something to us, please contact Maggie Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Great items include:
- Sports tickets – Phillies, Eagles, Flyers, college sports etc.
- Theater tickets – do you have season tickets and can't make one performance? Consider donating them to help our school!
- A week-long stay at your beach house (or a friend's beach house)
- Gift cards to local businesses or chains. We all have different connections in the community. Getting a business that you frequent or know the owner to donate to our event will help our success tremendously!
- Business Advertisement in the Race Night Booklet. This is an outstanding opportunity to reach a large number of community members who like to support businesses that support our school! If you own a business or know a person who owns a business and would like to advertise, please contact Maggie Johnson at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the event or donations, you're welcome to contact Maggie Johnson at 610-255-5325 or firstname.lastname@example.org.